Before you post a support question you must do the following to detect possible conflicts with a your theme or other plugins. Apologies if this is a annoyance to you but a huge percentage of issues is cause by incapability with themes and plugins, and there are millions of them so ideal conditions are needed to debug ARVE. Following this correctly will save you and me a lot of useless back and forth.
- Switch your Theme to a unmodified version of a WordPress default Theme (Twenty Eleven/Twelve/Fourteen).
- Check of the issue is still there. If its gone please tell that in your Issue report and ask the developer of your Theme about it.
- If your Issue is still there disable all plugins except ARVE (and the ARVE Pro Addon if you own it)
- If still there report that in your question, if the issue is gone enable your other plugins one by one to identify where the conflict is. If you identify a conflict please also ask the Plugin developer of the conflicting plugin about this issue and report it here.
Reporting the Issue
- Choose a good title, descriptive title.
- Go to your ARVE Settings page and open the Debug Info and copy the text from there here and fill in the information at the top.
- Search the Support Site if there is already a thread that may have a solution to your problem.
- Please show some effort that make helping you easy, put as much information in the question as possible.
- If its a front-end Issue, create a new dedicated test page (not intended for the usual visitor) for purpose of showing the problem. On this page please recreate your problem by using the exact URL(s) or Shortcode(s) you have problems with. Also please leave that page untouched in that problematic state.
- If its a backend issue please create a testing user with capabilities to reproduces the backend issue like editing posts/pages no admin like capabilities post user and password and mark that question to be readable by admin only. Do not mark the question as private when there is no reason for it.
Please Make Sure to Follow the Above, Else There Is Probably Not Enough Information to Help You!
Question and answer is powered by AnsPress.io