- Download the github-updater.zip and install it through Admin->Plugins->Add New->Upload Plugin->Activate
- “Enable Branch Switching” in the Github Updater Options
- Click the “try another version” link on your installed Plugins screen below ARVE, choose ‘beta’. (this currently fails for me in Firefox, Chromium works)
- Your WordPress Admin panel will now always notify you for the latest beta versions from Github.
Additional steps if you own the pro Addon:
- Log in to My Account and click View Details and Downloads -> Scroll down -> Click ‘arve-pro-beta’ and download the latest arve-pro-beta-x.x.x.zip
- Delete your currently installed Pro Addon
- Install arve-pro-beta-x.x.x.zip through Admin->Plugins->Add New->Upload Plugin
Sorry, there is currently no beta update process in place for the Pro Addon. It is a upcoming feature of the EDD SL Plugin I use for the updating process, I hope they release the update soon.