Skip to content
- Fix: Prevent a PHP notice.
- Fix: Vimeo private videos showing 404 API errors instead of videos.
- Improved: Renamed "Grow on click" to "Expand on click" in dialog. Better English right?
- Fixed: inview-lazyload not working correctly.
- New: 'volume' attribute takes 1-100 for HTML5 video.
- Improved: Simplified the inview-lazyload option to on/off - was getting to complicated. On uses it when it makes sense (on all mobiles, and when there is no thumbnail detected or set).
- Improved: Scripts like inview and lity lightbox are now only loaded when they are actually needed.
- Improved: Pointer cursor when hovering over the thumbnails, for themes that do not already add it.
- Code needed for the new way ARVE handles sandbox
- Updated objectFitPolyfill
- Fix: Deals with other crappy coded plugins that load the Mobile_Detect class without checking if its already loaded.
- Improved: Make sure ARVE Pro always loads its own, possible more up to date version of Mobile_Detect
- Improved: Updated that Mobile_Detect class.
- Improved how aspect ratio is handled with HTML5 videos.
- Fix: Licensing storage mess. Some users may have to reenter their keys on the licensing page when updating form very old versions.
- Improved: Better Browser support by using Autoprefixer with the config from bootstrap
- Some minor code improvements.
- Fix: Lightboxes with not html5 videos did not close.
- Fix: Lightboxes are now sized correctly.
- Fix: HTML5 videos in lightbox mode could not be opened twice.
- Improved: HTML5 video now automatically pauses when lightboxes are closes and resume when reopened.
- Improved: Now minified files are served when
WP_DEBUG is not
- Improved: Removed incorrect href on
- Fix: Updated objectFitPolyfill to newest version.
- Fix: Updated objectFitPolyfill to newest version, last version had a bug that caused it to fail.
- Fix missing object-fit-polyfill files
- Fixed unintended autoplay for html5 videos when using inview-lazyload.
- CSS improvements.
- CSS is now again loaded only when there is actually a video in the page.
- Fixed incompatibility with divi theme
- New Feature: Use youtube channel URL in [arve] shortcode to get the latest video (cached/updated hourly)
- Updated Lity and Mobile Detect
- Fixed wrong path for CSS file that loads in the WP editor
- Improved 404 error message for API calls and makes it filterable